• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

corals for the week of 4/9.....

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

declivis

May The Fish Be With You
red lobophyllia-1xxl show, great shape
red lobophyllia-1lrg
acan. lordhowensis-2 teal and red...color is still a bit faded, should be nice when they color
acan. echinata-1 brick red/brown
asst. sarcophyton leather-5
green hydnophora-1sm
yellow turbinaria (scroll coral)-1xl nice color and great plate shape
blue mushroom rock-2sm
green blastomussa-1
clove polyp-3
we also got in an assortment of favia and open brains. the favias are nice one is pretty much all green and the other is green with red eyes.
there also a few new zoanthids, they are still closed so i'm not sure as to color yet.
palythoa-1 he's lookin like he'll be really nice, kind of orange sherbert with greenish shirt.........

we will also be recieving about 24 surubaya acros on thursday.......
cleaner crew critters also arrived today......

i almost forgot about the purple polyp gorgonian....i can't see why seein' as how its freakin' rad.......pale pink/lavenderish boby with rich purple polyps and about 5" across

Last edited:
The acros that are coming thursday are usually unbelievable. We've been on a 4 week waiting list just to get these. Piece for piece they usually put the nice Bali acros to shame. Definately worth checking out! Also, some of the Xl and Show pieces that came earlier in the week are priced to sell. If you have a large tank and are looking for a BIG coral we have a yellow cup and two red lobophyllias at incredibly low prices for coral this big.

addendum to the Surabaya acros........thay are all saaawwweeetttttt! they all should be ready to go early evening thursday(4-5pm). all are decent colonies NOT frags, tennis/softball size. most are various shades of green and blue. all are priced $99.99. there are some millipora that are yellow and ice blue. a couple of red polyp montis of one species(branching) or another. the last stand out is a red/pink table

Back