• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Coupons Sent For $29.99 IO Buckets

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
Instant Ocean has passed on a small price increase on their salt. We had one last chance to purchase some on a discount. We just sent out coupons good for sat/sun only. You must have a coupon to receive the $29.99 price and there is limit of 2. Due to the price increase we cannot offer rain checks:(

hmmmm that is weird I talked to one of the pet shops over here and they said that salt from IO has been down all year long and that is why they have been selling it at $37.99 for the bucket. Due to a death in the ownership they (LFS) have been closed for a few weeks. I hope everything works out and they open again. I would like to see what they say now that IO has raised their pricing.

I wish I lived on that side of the state that is a good deal.

Instant Ocean has passed on a small price increase on their salt. We had one last chance to purchase some on a discount. We just sent out coupons good for sat/sun only. You must have a coupon to receive the $29.99 price and there is limit of 2. Due to the price increase we cannot offer rain checks:(

I get your email ads, but haven't received this one.

We have just finished transfering our email list to the website. Some data may have been lost. We are also still learning how to use the newsletter/email function. If you did not receive the email this week or last please pm me and we will check your file. If you would like to be added, just send me a pm. Those that pm'd me last week do not need to resend their info. It just hasn't been uploaded yet. Because it seems this system isn't working flawlessly yet we will not need the printed coupon. I/O buckets 29.99 limit 2 and no rain checks, Halide bulbs are 20% off, hydor koralias are 30% off. All limited to stock onhand. Sat/Sun only:)

Thanks

were are not sure why some of you are not receiving the coupons.....the one sent to my email worked fine.....and we have had some calls about them...so i know some of you are receiving them. for the few of you that have posted that you haven't gotten them....we still have the same email that we have always had (i just checked)....so you should have gotten them....hopefully we can get all the kinks worked out before the next wave.....be patient with us....we will get 'er figured out sooner or later. i now realise why you computer people make the big bucks.........(computers suck):D.

I just realized that folks who want to be added to the mailing list simply need to create a user account through our website. Remember to opt in to receive the newsletter.

Also, for those of you who were receiving email before but are not now, follow these instructions.

Log into the website using the email you used to sign up for our email list. Use the password recovery feature to have a temp password mailed to you. You should then be able to log into your account and make any changes. Be sure to opt in to receive our newsletter. You can also change your password, add phone number, and more.

Thanks!

Back