Craziest thread ever!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I just spent 3 hrs reading it with a box of kleenex and 3 cups of coffee. To think we're all complaining about the heat.

I started reading that thread this morning. I have only read about 6 pages out of 39 so far. Whatta adventure!

g

Oh it gets better. It's pretty cool to see a bunch of folks pull together to help out a fellow reefer. Surprised this buy isn't on RF since he is here in WA.

i was thinking of pointing him this way. i dont think he even knows of this forum. didnt know the rules of RC though. sounds like he would fit right in ;)

amazing...with a tank his size, i just hope he increases his tank list....most of his fish were on the small scale...but each to his own....at least he made a good recovery..

Anyone interested in heading up to Bellingham for a Saturday to help him out with some tank maintenance?

Gary

I wanna help! I have a conflict for Sat. but if Sun is possible, I'm in. I'm not very tank savvy but I know the business end of a scraper and I take orders well. I'll work for tidbits of knowledge and wisdom.
-Janet

I can't make it for Saturday but I can contribute to supplies or maybe in some other way if needed. Anyone talk to him recently?

Back