Crazy deal on IO salt

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

bc_slc

Dr.'s Foster and Smith are having a crazy deal right now for their 25th anniversary. I ordered 4 buckets of IO salt for just over $29 each and only $13 total for shipping.

Best price I have seen on shipped salt in a while.

Mat

Thanks for the heads up, but my lfs just started stocking the 200 gallon boxes of IO. They sell them for $39. Can't beat that :)

Last edited:
Use coupon code "26054017" for an additional $5 off.

Reefergeorge: Not counting shipping, $29 for 160 gal is better than $39 for 200 gal, and much better with the coupon above.

Hope this helps someone.

Thanks for the heads up, but my lfs just started stocking the 200 gallon boxes of IO. They sell them for $39. Can't beat that :)

thx tuan, wish I would have had that before. Good headsup. Very good deal.

Mat

Got my 4 buckets of salt today. 52 pounds each via fed ex. i cannot imagine how much that must have cost....certainly more than my $13 that I paid.

Mat

The deal is now available on petsolutions. Got 3 buckets of reef crystals for $33 each plus $13 shipping! Total was about $113

Wow! Thank for the heads up.

I love Dr Foster & Smith. I order fish from time to time and only lost one fish a lion and they gave me my money back.

Thanks

I got a chuckle by looking at the other shipping options...

Standard (Within 7 Business Days) $10.99
Expedited (2-4 Business Days) $253.86
FedEx 2 Day Air(2 Business Days) $374.55
FedEx Std. Overnight Air (Next Business Day) $502.69

I wonder if someone has ever paid the higher prices for more immediate shipping?

Back