Curling shell

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MikeS said:
That makes perfect sense actually Mike...there is a lot more flow across the base of the clam now than when I had the sandbed....thanks...

MikeS

:rolleyes: So what you're saying is Conni and I don't make any sense at all?? I thought Conni was spot on! ;) :p :lol:

NaH2O said:
:rolleyes: So what you're saying is Conni and I don't make any sense at all?? I thought Conni was spot on! ;) :p :lol:

Nope, I'm just ignoring the comments of the hecklers and non-belivers...:p :lol:

MikeS

I'm not heckling, I'm just pointing out that people often overlook evil spirits in the reef tank.

And I believe in Santa Claus, so I dont know who your calling an unbeliever or a heckler!!

Thppppt!

Nick

I'm not heckling, I'm just pointing out that people often overlook evil spirits in the reef tank.

And I believe in Santa Claus, so I dont know who your calling an unbeliever or a heckler!!

Thppppt!

LMBO!!! :lol: yeah Mike, first is your clam then the Seahawks winning the superbolw ... what's next !!!
trust me there's evil spirits in the tank :lol:

Seahawks wont win the superbowl. Steelers all the way. Sorry Gabby and Mike. Better luck next year.

Mike, do you ahve a picture of the clams shell curling yet?

Nick

Seahawks wont win the superbowl. Steelers all the way. Sorry Gabby and Mike. Better luck next year.

ohh darn it.. i knew it.. well the Steelers sound good too :p .
Sorry Mike about this.. i've been just a little over exited about my Seahawks.
I agree with Nick, any pictures dood?

Sorry I missed this thread when it was posted but was out of the country as I had a death in the family but looks like all questions were addressed.

Back