• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Currently at MACNA

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
Hi everyone,

We are currently at MACNA and have been learning about some amazing new product lines that we will be bringing back for our new store. A new controller/system monitor from Germany that comes pre-programmed to control Tunze Streams and it will be able to control the Vortech pumps very soon. A new line of test kits, supplements, glass tanks, and Zeolith type system all from Italy. There are so many good speakers and companies here. Needless to say our heads are spinning. This is reef tank heaven!! We'll post pics and more info about the new store when we get home next week.

Thanks,
Cy

Last edited:
I'm here too. A good time as usual with some great speakers. Was nice to see the Barrier Reef crew here!!!

I have a few pictures I will be posting as well when I get home.

Chuck and Cy,
Will you give me a heads up on speakers when you get back please, who you recommend?
Ed

i think i sat with mtdewman last night at the banquet. as far as skimmers bubble king is the KING!!!!

Hello from Seattle!

I tried to find you guys, but you were lost in the maddening crowd! I have a few new items coming out in the live feeds arena and I think I found some real gems at the show, if you want to compare notes. It seems there has been a boom in what is available for those of you interested in keeping live feeds for yourself, so don't forget I'm over at the Essential Live Feeds forum if you have any general questions!

Adelaide

yeah and he was a great guy to talk to. i think they had that planned all along as they had the 50 extra skimmers with them. all the same very cool of them to do. did every one see the tigger pods at the reef nutrition booth? very cool.

My favorite were the tiny little brine shrimp in the jar at Ocean Nutrition - I'm not sure how they fit 1.5 million little bugs in there, but that would sure save some hassle if your fish will take it.

Can't wait for Barrier Reef to be open more than one day a week.

Ad

Some guy named Dirk won 13 of the RS-80's. I guess he bought about $400 dollars worth of $5 raffle tickets though. Still, I think he should of shared some of the love after about the fifth time he won.

Well...I guess you'll see some of those skimmers on e-bay soon :rolleyes: I have trouble winning 1 thing in a raffle much less 13!!

Back