Custom 180G

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Well they have started the floors :)
DSCF0098.jpg

DSCF0099.jpg

Well they almost finished the whole thing. Tomorrow they will sand it and do the first coat :)

DSCF0100.jpg

I just finished cutting out plywood for the top and the bottom oand toped it w/ foam
DSCF0101.jpg

DSCF0102.jpg

DSCF0103.jpg

Well time for a lil update. Tanks has had water in it for a week now.

Ammonia (Elos) 0
Nitrite (Elos) 0
Nitrate (Elos) 2.5
PO4 (Hanna) 0.07

I still have to plumb the sump. I was missing a few pieces so Monday there suppose to arrive. Once that is plumbed I will be adding my clown to the tank. So this week I will be adding the clown and a cleanup crew. Then test everything again and if still good my 3 cromis will be added. And so on and so on :)

Equiptment room (closet)
DSCF0134.jpg

Sump me and Ronen (Deepwater) built
DSCF0138.jpg

Actinics

DSCF0139.jpg

Filling the tank

DSCF0136.jpg

Ok I did tests again today.

Ammonia 0
Nitrite .02
Nitrate 0

All done with Elos test kits. Tomorrow im gonna add my pair of Bangii Cardnials to the tank. Soill have 3 chromis a pair of Bangii's and my F.Perc in the tank. As I do that I will also do a 5g WC

Well a lil update

Parameters :

Ammonia - 0
Nitrite - 0
Nitrate - 0
PO4 - .05

I added my acans, micros, yumas and my Tyree undata and superman monti. Oops almost forgot my watermelon chalice. All is well. I have a pair of bangii cardnials a F.Perc, a trio of chromis, 9 Bartlett Anthias a mystery wrasse, and a long fin goby shrimp pair. I cant seem to get my camera to work, i'm hoping that it is just the batteries so I ordered new rechargable monster ones. Once I get them and if they work ill have new pics. As of now my KZ is pulling out BLACK tar. And the ATB is producing no skimate in the cup. All else is well

Looking good man. You've been through alot to get this far. Lets see a pic with all of these new additions.

Thanks Roscoe I have the following in there
ORA Tort
GH Aqua Delight
Blue Turaki
Yellow Austera w/ Blue Polyps
ORA German Green w/ Blue polyps
GARF Bonsai
LE Ponape Birdsnest
LE True Undata Monti
LE Pink Lemonade
LE Purple Monster
LE sunset Monti