Custom size glass or acrylic tank builders in the area

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ac7av

Bring on the FISH!
Is there anyone in the area that is making custom size glass or acrylic tanks?
I have been trying to get a tank built but have had no success in finding someone that can do it in Washington. I have found some online like glass cages but the shipping is crazy expensive, as much as the tank. I would rather get it locally done if I can. Is there anything around the area?

Thanks for that. I just dropped them an email so I will see if that’s going to work out. Do you know of any glass tank builders beside the star fire guys I see on RF? I don’t need anything fancy like that just a workhouse tank to put all the business stuff in under the display tank. My only worries about the acrylic tank are the thickness of the material. I’m looking at very close clearances to get the skimmer I want to put in there

don't forget the sump too

Is there anyone in the area that is making custom size glass or acrylic tanks?
I have been trying to get a tank built but have had no success in finding someone that can do it in Washington. I have found some online like glass cages but the shipping is crazy expensive, as much as the tank. I would rather get it locally done if I can. Is there anything around the area?
CFI makes great custom sumps too.

From what I can tell doing a search is that clear fabrications is http://www.worldclassaquariums.com/
If that is not correct do you have a web site address for him or a phone number?
This is going to be a sump for my 210 all-glass. I just want to get something custom built to fit Into the stand and it will have to be done before I put the tank back on the stand, that is the Only way to fit anything of any size into it without cutting up the stand up.

From what I can tell doing a search is that clear fabrications is http://www.worldclassaquariums.com/
If that is not correct do you have a web site address for him or a phone number?
This is going to be a sump for my 210 all-glass. I just want to get something custom built to fit Into the stand and it will have to be done before I put the tank back on the stand, that is the Only way to fit anything of any size into it without cutting up the stand up.

You have the right info. That is Jason's/CFI's website. I believe his email and phone are on the website. He built a custom 80 gallon for me I picked up 2 weeks ago. Couldn't be happier with the work.

Okay thanks I dropped him an email last night about my tank need. I’m sure I will hear back from him today or tomorrow then.

Erik,

Just emailed you! I just shut down the factory, and getting a little admin done. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Jason

Erik,

if you are in the Bothell area, you are welcome to stop by and see Jason's work. He built me a gorgeous 375 gallon acrylic tank and 100g sump with 3 chambers.

his workmanship is top notch!!

Kirk

Back