Custom tanks

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

tyson256031

Does anyone know of someone local who does custom glass and acrylic tank?

sweet tanks! i sent them an email for a quote now... any others closer by?

Unless something has changed in the past year and a half there are no over 30 gallon glass tank makers in our three state region. I had to get mine from a company in Edmonton, Canada.

Dangit!!! Lol somebody could make a killing in this area off of doing custom glass tanks.

I heard something bad about Reef Mystique regarding tank building.
I'm getting a starfire 36x36x16.5 made by servicky(Chris). I went over to his house to check out a tank he made and it looks great.

Last edited:
Yea in not a fan of that store. But I would deffinitly talk to your friend about a tank. About how long will it take to make?

Thanks!!!!! Im hoping to get this setup with my new LEDs and everything else :) going all high tech and low stress in this tank LOL

If you want an acrylic built tank, then Jason @ CFI is your man.

Without question or hesitation the best mfg for acryclic tanks..

Worth the call.

i pm'd chris like a week ago and never heard anything back. either he hasn't been on, is really busy, or just didn't like my pm. if i were you i would try and get other contact info "like a hey this guy on rf said he wanted a tank built" when someone else goes to his house to get theirs :)

i got a hold of chris, we have been talking back and forth, im waiting for Jason to get back to me on the acrylic tank and compare the two quotes, i like the glass look overall and i like the fact that i can take a razor to the glass to clean it but the acrylic is a nice look as well but is alot softer material and cleaning is a pain! LOL

Back