• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Customer Appreciation Sale 2013

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hydrocarbon question - what size container(s) do you carry and what is the regular price? (Tried looking on line but could not locate on the BRA website) Thanks

Hydrocarbon question - what size container(s) do you carry and what is the regular price? (Tried looking on line but could not locate on the BRA website) Thanks

Please remember that the website does not always reflect brick-n-mortar store pricing. There are often differences as these entities operate separately in a sense.

HydroCarbon 1 Liter reg price 17.99
HydroCarbon 4 Liter (might be some in-stock, inventory remotely checked says 2 but sometimes this is not accurate) reg price 59.99

-Internet Only Specials-

California Tortuosa Lg Frags $49.99
Evergreen Staghorn Acropora Frag $19.99
Hollywood Stunner Chalice Frag $9.99
Bloody Valentine Chalice $69.99
Orange Ricordea $9.99
Green Ricordea $9.99
Astraea Snail $.49
Med. Blue Leg Hermits $.59
Bubble Magus Dosing Pump BM T01 $269.99
Bubble Magus Curve 5 Protein Skimmer $169.99
Koralia Evolution 1400 $43.99
Koralia Evolution 1050 $34.99
Koralia Evolution 750 $31.99
Koralia Evolution 550 $27.99
Koralia Evolution Nano 425 $24.99
Koralia Evolution Nano 240 $23.99
Radium 20K SE Halide Bulb 250 or 400 $69.99
Reef Secrets Book by Nilsen/Fossa $29.99
The Coral Reef Aquarium: From Inception to Completion Book by Vargas $34.99

You can see all these specials and order now through Sunday 4/28/13 here.
Customer Appreciation Sale Specials - Barrier Reef Aquariums

No In-Store Pickup for these specials. They must be shipped.​

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who came to the sale. Your support and the relationship we share with you all means so much to us. To the staff, great job guys! The atmosphere during the past three days was awesome. You guys/gals are fantastic!

Oh, I just remembered, there was a raffle. Have you posted the winners yet?

OH..haha sorry, its still sunday isnt it! Its been a long weekend. LOL!

Last edited:
Agreed...

I was able to get a large order of CUCs and a couple of cleaner shrimp..

it seems to me that barrier has 2 big sales a year, the customer appreciation and an anniversary sale. this year the cas was in late april while in 2012 it was in june. when is the other major sale? i cant remember.

it seems to me that barrier has 2 big sales a year, the customer appreciation and an anniversary sale. this year the cas was in late april while in 2012 it was in june. when is the other major sale? i cant remember.

Typically, they are April and November. Last year April's was pushed back until the air conditioner was fixed/replaced. We also randomly mix in the Midnight Madness, BBQ, and Holiday events. We usually choose one or two of these as our schedule permits.

Back