• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Customer Appreciation Sale 2014

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey Cy, what about this?

Don't know how I missed this. Ecotech has the strictest MAP/MRP policy around. I already have their stuff priced at the lowest prices possible. If I go lower they will cut us off. We can't even bundle gift cards with purchases. The only thing I can do is discount to account for sales tax so that you would still pay the sticker price. This we will do at the sale but it will not be advertised. You will have too ask. Thanks and sorry there's not more I can do.

Don't know how I missed this. Ecotech has the strictest MAP/MRP policy around. I already have their stuff priced at the lowest prices possible. If I go lower they will cut us off. We can't even bundle gift cards with purchases. The only thing I can do is discount to account for sales tax so that you would still pay the sticker price. This we will do at the sale but it will not be advertised. You will have too ask. Thanks and sorry there's not more I can do.

Thanks Cy.
I appreciate your efforts to get us the lowest prices on everything.

Oh man! Those yellow belly blue tang were so tiny and cute dude! My kids would love all 24 of those in a nano lol...

Looking forward to this any chance you'll have some Lytretail Anthias?

Edit: never mind saw your arrivals thread... Woot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

We always do a mini raffle during this sale. We save the big raffle for our Anniversary Sale later in Nov/Dec. Everyone who comes to the event gets a free ticket for each day they stop by. You can also buy extra tickets if you like. Tickets are $2ea, 6 for $10, or 15 for $20

-Mini Raffle-

Barrier Reef $50 Gift Card - 4 Prizes
Kent Reef Salt 200 Gallon Mix - 2 Prizes
SPS Pack #1 (Acropora Borealis, Passion Flower Birdsnest, Pink w/ Purple Tip A. spathulata) - 1 Prize
SPS Pack #2 (Cali Tort, Green Slimer, Pink Birdsnest) - 1 Prize
Zoanthid Pack (3 Asst Zoas) - 1 Prize
Mixed Coral Pack (Pink Maze Brain, Green Zoanthid, Green Rim Diaseris Plate) - 1 Prize

Just added the following. They are ok to rain check if purchased during the sale.

Innovative Marine New NUVO FUSION Micro 30 Long Tank/Stand - Below MAP/Inquire At Store -1 In Stock
Innovative Marine New NUVO FUSION Mini 40 Tank/Stand - Below MAP/Inquire At Store -1 In Stock

We have one of each for sale here at the shop. Come check them out!

AWESOME private sale day guys!!! Nearly perfect from what I could see... Looks like the 1 emerald and 6 BL hermits I got are gonna make it (fingers-crossed tho). See you again tmrw lol :)

Great sale guys appreciate your hard work. Sneaking in the door with essentially an ice chest was interesting :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back