Cutting into a tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ive been wanting to try a smaller tank for a long time, been in my 215 for 3 years here in a couple months. Time to downgrade, without getting rid of the big one. Seen your build with the overflow. Thought to myself, what a great idea, oh heck with it, im doin it. So thank you for the push over the edge!...lol. Wife isnt happy with me though...lok.
It was good meeting you two, eric & becca. Your store is gorgeous. EXTREMELY NICE builds. Get busy and finish that biggn in the front, or you could just "gift" it to me and ill finish it...lol. Good job you two, and ues, you too mike, even though you werent there...lol.

Well, my lil mclendons here keeps looking at me stupid whenever i ask about anything to do with acrylic...lol. I asked if they had any acrylic rod, weldon or plexi sheets. They just stare at me. When i asked if they had weldon yesterday, the guy said hes never heard that term...? And tosay when i asked where they keep their acrylic rod, different guy, he said he has never heard of acrylic...? May just have to order it. Oh well.

Back