Cwazy's New 10g Nano!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

So, this is my new-ish nano tank

Heres the story, i bought everything before the storm. fully cured LR remora, heater, ph. well i let the rock cycle for a lil bit and then the storm hit and back tracked be about 2 weeks. so my total cycle was actually a month .
So this tank itself is about 2 months old. 3 months if you include the cycle.

Specs:
-10g AGA
-Aquac Remora
-130watt CustomSeaLife pc (CUrrent Orbit 130watt)
-5#'s sand
-20#'s LR
-Rio 600

Livestock:
-2 head frogspawn. *picture 1*
-2" green slimer *picture 2 *
-2-1.5" purple tip acro *picture 4*
-2-quarter size brown w/ green polyp monti......brown *picture 6*
-4 polyps of red with green mouth paly or zoa??
-1" ORA tort !!!=)))))) *picture 3*
-2 false perc. (both 1" long and one is showing aggression to the other. domanance battle?? maybe??) *picture 7*
-Super frisky cleaner shrimp. (loves the taste of skin =O) *picture 5*
-2 nass snails
-2 nerite snails
-2 asterea snails

Full Tank Shot

nice

twice the size of ours,

gives me a better idea of what i should have....

That tank looks nice from what I can tell on the tiny pics, I like the aquascaping (especially for such a small tank).

Great Bolun. Very nice. Hey, I seem to get some better branching growth when I mount my frags more horizontal vs. verticle. May want to try that. or since you have two purple tips, you coudl mount one vertically and the other horizontally and do a comparison overtime..

Nice ORA btw.. from your visit to Dang's place, I assume?

thats a good idea Ben. i'll try that with one since i cant seem to position it right side up anyways.

haha actually, i didnt go to Dangs place. (to expensive) sorry Dang. i actually went to barrierreef, over in Renton. great place, grreat prices. got that frogspawn there too 9.99$ =)

thats a good idea Ben. i'll try that with one since i cant seem to position it right side up anyways.

haha actually, i didnt go to Dangs place. (to expensive) sorry Dang. i actually went to barrierreef, over in Renton. great place, grreat prices. got that frogspawn there too 9.99$ =)

can I ask how much you paid for the ORA?

10 gallon tanks are the best, the more time I spend with mine the better it gets.
I like your rock work by the way.

Tim

Back