Daaaaaaaaa Bears!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

shallowreef

We almost lost it there last night in Arizona. I couldn't believe how bad we played for the first half. They said last week that the game was like watching a varsity team playing a freshman team. Well last night it was the other way around. we were getting beaten so bad that by halftime Arizona had a 20 point lead on us! Luckily in the fourth quarter we were able to get the score to 24 to 23 and had 3mins left to play. In that three minutes the cardinals worked the ball down the field to i believe the 28 yard line and tried to kick a field goal. After they missed it the game was pretty much over.

I have to say as a true Bears fan that we Did not deserve to win last night! We completely underestimated this team and all Arizona kept hearing was that we were undefeated and they had heard enough and shoved the ball right down our throats. I don't think the bears will look at teams winning record ever again. If i was the coach i would be telling them that they gotta look at each team as if they were undefeated because if not this is going to happen again.

But anyways........

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS!!!!!!

Whew! We pulled it off! I know the exact points when my dad muted the TV......that was the standard in our house growing up. When the Bears (or Sox) were performing poorly, the TV sound went off. Then the TV would be shut off for a brief moment to not hear the commentating or see the replays.

We finished up well, though! I loved the pre-game stuff with Iron Mike :D. Brought a tear to my eye to see the '85 team highlights!

GO BEARS!!!!

That was an incredible game! I have been a Bears fan since I can remember but you are right, they did not deserved to win this one. I am glad they did pull it off. You could definatly see the inmaturity of Grossman, Leinart looked so much better. Some of the guys here at work are pissed about the game.

They said last week that the game was like watching a varsity team playing a freshman team

hey wait a minute there......don't you see that i'm still not over that loss :p, now leave my Seahawks alone.

I loved when jackass Thiesman (sp?) said, if arizona finds a way to loose this game then they should pack it in, close the roof, sell the staidum, and go home. :lol: :lol: :lol: And then within 15sec Arizona fumbles and the (not da) bears brought it in for a touchdown. OMG!!! :lol:

Your From CT so you are not allowed to refer to Da Bears as "Da Bears" so you stick to "the" Bears and i will continue to call them DAAAAAAAAAAA BEARS!

Last edited:
I lived in Hanover Park (near schamburgh) for a year.

I consider it a sign of disrespect to call them the bears. :lol:

I remember a time when Northwestern's practice squad would have had fun with the starting line up of the bears

ROFL - I had to laugh at the comment on calling them "the" vs. "da". I think the "da" is reserved to anyone that still maintains the proper Chicago accent. Fortunately, I know I do because everyone new I meet is always asking me where I'm from. Take a guess, I say..... lololol I mostly get Wisconsin :rolleyes:. The hard and sad thing for me, is my daughter (since going to preschool) has lost her little Chicago accent. Because she was listening to me speak all the time as a baby, she picked it up, I suppose. Now that she's in school, she has an Indiana accent :(. Oh well, she knows she should always cheer for da Bears and da Sox! Although we let her cheer for the Colts on occasion :lol:.

Nikki don't forget about DAAA BULLS too. You need to sit your daughter down and tell her to repaet after you....Da Bears, Dem Bears, yous guys, and Ditka.

Do this until she gets it right. Because nothing is cooler than a little kid saying "how bout dem bears?"

I suppose I should work on her speaking skills lolol. The good thing is she says "Ma" like she grew up there, so there's hope! :lol:

Daa Bulls and Daaaa Hawks, too :D. Being a Sox fan, I find myself wanting to rub it in Cubs fans' faces.... "How 'bout dem Cubbies?". lolol

Yeah...Monday night when they were showing the little pre-game show with Ditka, I told her that he is a very important man to recognize and associate with the greatest football team ever! She will have it ingrained in her little head all about Chicago sports. Whenever we go to my dad's, he has a game room with loads of memorabilia on the walls. Last visit, I pointed out da '85 Bears team on the wall. :D

Is Dad (hers) a Colts or Bears fan? Because that could cause a problem if Ma is a Bears fan and dads a Colts fan.

I relocated the family a year a go to Az, and once in a while people tell my wife that she has an accent, she does not show it but it bothers her. I also have my kids cheering for Chicago teams. My girl likes Da Bulls and my son watches Da Bears with me.
The year I moved away, the White Soxs win the World Series and now da Bears are doing great.

Back