DBM"S 300 build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

There wont be any progress tomorrow unfortunately / fortunately (because im getting some new ink )

looks like this is the month for plumbing tanks looks good I have been plumbing mine last couple weeks and I keep forgeting things to buy now I just ordered doubles of everything. are you going straight pump on the closed loop or adding a OM to the mix.

lookin great jess. I'm really liking the simplicity of the plumbing.

You getting more ink on a current piece or getting something else started? I'm finally making it back into the shop to get more work done on my back in a couple weeks

Tom

looks like this is the month for plumbing tanks looks good I have been plumbing mine last couple weeks and I keep forgeting things to buy now I just ordered doubles of everything. are you going straight pump on the closed loop or adding a OM to the mix.

I am gonna use a electric ball valve later down the road (when i get the $)
LOL

did someone say Tattoos?

YES!!!

lookin great jess. I'm really liking the simplicity of the plumbing.

You getting more ink on a current piece or getting something else started? I'm finally making it back into the shop to get more work done on my back in a couple weeks

Tom

Thanks tom Youll have to come back over and check it out soon.
I wanna come see yours to . Hows it going?

dude she's wet. sweet.

Yep its getting closer and closer hopefully this weekend will be the big switch-over :D

where at? I am searching for a good artist out here everyone I know is in LA or Vegas

Justin I am going to alki beach tattoo . Its the same guy that did the one
on my arm if you remember that one ? But they are easier to get in during the colder months since they get so many walk ins during the summer !

My tank is coming along good. Getting some more goodies for it soon. Actually getting a small army of lettuce nudi's tomorrow to hopefully knock down a bryposis issue.

Justin, Personally I go to apocalypse tattoo in Seattle where Bryan Griffith does all my ink. All the artists there do great work though.

Tom

If you all are ever in Anacortes, Check out Bandana Mike! He is an awesome tattoo artist! he has done my back piece, i want to go back and get more done, but its going to be awhile until i somewhat recover from this tank....LOL

Back