DBM"S 300 build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

No its the one that was 11-12 heads the stump went to iroll (chase) and then to nomercy and he sold it (it had 11 heads then) LOL i actually tried to buy it
back but got beat to it :D i had a place in my heart for stumpy LOL

Very nice. One of these days I'm going to figure out this planning before doing thing.

Ink and reefs... talk about addicting hobbies. I'm running out of skin and room in my house.

I just got my ribs done one both sides from waist to arm by far the worst spot so far .. like the tat. and the tank is coming along nice I really like the classy chandelier (spelling?)lighting. lol you should stop by and get some of the things I am getting rid of before I do my tank swap..

Sorry about stumpy man i'd get him back too if i had the chance lol. Tank is looking awesome.

Thanks chase hows your stuff coming along?

Very nice. One of these days I'm going to figure out this planning before doing thing.

Ink and reefs... talk about addicting hobbies. I'm running out of skin and room in my house.

Thanks man and ya your right they are both really addicting LOL oh well
there are worse things (And there wasnt much planning here i to fly by the seat of my pants as they say ! :D)

I just got my ribs done one both sides from waist to arm by far the worst spot so far .. like the tat. and the tank is coming along nice I really like the classy chandelier (spelling?)lighting. lol you should stop by and get some of the things I am getting rid of before I do my tank swap.

Thanks Andy ! And ill pm you about the stuff

I really like the classy chandelier (spelling?)lighting.

WHAT :eek: Thats my 3500 dollar led fixture bitch!! Thats how iroll son im getting a few gold plated koralia 7's next yo LOL

thats the biggest led I have ever seen I bet it did cost 3500 as a matter a fact I have one in the dining room I will sell ya at a discount 2500.00 you know street value for hot stuff

Count Me In im on my way to your house thats an awesome deal thanks bro i owe you one :)

Lol wheres the tat thread? I gotta few to add. I broke that 29 down and am cycling an even smaller system. This one is going to be my keeper for the next 5 years though.

Ok Here they are! The naso is out and about picking at the rock work but the yashi gobie is still in hiding :D

naso%20and%20yashi

naso%20and%20yashi

naso%20and%20yashi

naso%20and%20yashi

naso%20and%20yashi

naso%20and%20yashi

looks good jess nice tatt work also i found a guy who is going to hook me up with some work over here in kent the only one I found that compares to the work on my arms. but flying nack to vegas for more work on my arms in july maybe. I have to take vacation before I loss it lol

Just a little update on the RBTA I got from you ..it already tripled in size .. did you give it steroids ?I love that little monster and my clowns are happy!!!

Just a little update on the RBTA I got from you ..it already tripled in size .. did you give it steroids ?I love that little monster and my clowns are happy!!!

Cool glad its working out for ya and your clowns :)

Back