Ya he eats probably 2-3 times as much as anyone else in the
tank in the same amount of time ! :)

Your helper is slackin off put than little man back to work LOL

J/K looks Fantastic..
I see growth on those corals!

Ya he doesnt hold up his end on the tank maintenance ! He seems
to really step it up when i threaten him with beatings LOL j/k he loves
to "try" to help

that little guy is doing great still thats good I still have mine in qt I might trade him out for a schoal tang (spelling) instead lol dam wife changed her mind again. can't go wrong with the price either lol

Wow Jess, It's looking great! I'm so oblivious sometimes, this is the first I've noticed your build thread.:oops: I know this has been a long time coming.
I need to come see.

Just remember: The beatings shall continue until moral improves.

that little guy is doing great still thats good I still have mine in qt I might trade him out for a schoal tang (spelling) instead lol dam wife changed her mind again. can't go wrong with the price either lol

Ya he is still kicking and looking really good and healthy :)

Wow Jess, It's looking great! I'm so oblivious sometimes, this is the first I've noticed your build thread.:oops: I know this has been a long time coming.
I need to come see.

Just remember: The beatings shall continue until moral improves.

Thanks mark ya you should come check it out when ya can . Im sure youll
make it sometime soon LOL Its all good we are both really busy . How is your tank coming along?

What all are you using for flow in this tank?
Nice build by the way .:)

And for the flow I have the return pump which is 1100 gph that isnt running
at full throttle. 2 older tunze 6100's with a 7095 multicontroller in a wave box. And a reeflo blackfin with 2 intakes and 6 coming back in to the tank for my closed loop. Thats about it for now . I will probably upgrade the tunzes
for the wavebox whenever i can . They work great i just would like to go a little bit bigger

And welcome to rf!

Any further evidence of why those fish jumped out of the tank?

No idea all the other fish that were in that tank when you were here
are still in there and havent had a jumper since.. It was weird i think the sixline was chasing the clown and the clown jumped and the sixline followed .
Not sure but it was the only theroy i could come up with . Ive been thinking about moving some of them into the big tank and just making it a clown and nem only tank but well see.

Back