Death of a friend

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thats fcuked up. Sorry man.

Did they find the guy? There are some responses to the article that seem to suggest they know who did it.

"The worst part is according to the camera video from outside the billards hall, the gang that had jumped Craig and Jason walked away and the fight had ended at the sound of sirens. The Video shows Derick walking back to his car and getting the gun and then walking back to Jason who was getting into his car and shot him right in the chest. The Sousa brothers did not even know these guys and are great boys. Jason will be missed by all that knew him. There is not a soul that did not totally love Jason Sousa."

thanks guys...they have the guy who shot him..i'm sure he will get what's coming

it was very shocking to hear!!! i have never had a friend or anyone that i was remotely close to, die before..he was a nice person...the ironic thing is that i met him because of a bar fight that we almost got into with several other people..(almost an identical situation).something had happened to his girlfriend at a bar with some guys and she called my girlfriend.(they used to be good friends)..i was right up the road, so i stopped in..i was very huge at the time and not exactly sober.i was looking for trouble...he was there already and we ended up friends ...it makes you look back and see how stupid bar fights can be!!!! that could have happened to us a few years ago!!

Oh Man, that sucks... I'm sorry to hear about that, I'm sorry for your pain.:(

thanks guys....it's awful some of the comments people are leaving on the newspaper website...the killers' friends are saying that he deserved to die and that he asked for it!!!! i can only hope that his brother can remain calm!!!!!

Back