December meeting planned for the 20th

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

The R/C Man

I decided to post here instead of using the meetings thread. That way people will notice the new post. Anyway, the plan is going to be for this weekend 7pm at the school. The main topic is going to be on Deep Sand Beds. We also have another item to raffle off this month so bring your cash. :D More to follow.

PS - I'll also be bringing in some small assorted freebie frags that I've found in my sandbed for "share the wealth" distribution!

More incentive to come to the meeting!! :)

- Joanne

Hi, I hope this weather eases up a bit so more people can come this week
My dad and I can get to the school even with all of the snow. (we are about a mile away)
I also hope that everyone's power stays on!!!!!

Hey All!

Well the weather has gotten some of us stuck in the house. I have dug out my driveway but the car will get stuck for sure as soon as I hit the un-plowed street. Added to that issue has been people e-mailing me mentioning that relatives have come in for the holidays. Chances are I will reschedule to a later date. Someone also mentioned a two week notice on meeting dates. Since we now have a place to hold them I am looking at every second Saturday of the month. That way there is never a question of when. So later today I will look over a calender and post the schedule of events for 2009. I would also like to put together a small news letter. We will see how everything goes....

Greg

Well everyone it looks like a reschedule of the meeting would be the best thing to do. Once I figure out the schedule it will go out via e-mail. In the mean time, everyone have a hapy and safe holiday!

Greg

Do you guys have a webiste or a domain name for a website?

I missed all these postings and never received an email about any of the meetings. Am I just missing something here?

Where is "the school"?

Also I agree a set time and place is the way to go.

Hey!

Yes just send an e-mail to the address mentioned. I will add you to the list if you are not already it....

Back