deep fry or bake

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

deep fry or bake

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jake65

what do you guys prefer for Thanksgiving turkey dinner, deep frying or traditional baking? And what are you going to do for this years dinner. I plan on deep frying this year:)

well this is what we are planning for Thanks giving

tradicional baked turkey
baked beans
green beans with bacon and cream of mushrooms
mushed potatoes
stuffing
my husband's favorite gravy
and last but not least pumpkin pie and chocolate cake :D ohh and beer :D.

we're only 2 and a half so i have no clue how are we gonna finish all this hehe.
i really wanna try fried turkey but i have no clue how to make it, so may be when my in laws are here, we'll try that dood.

what do you use for your deep fried turkey?

Only draw back to deep fried turkey is the stuffing isn't cooked in the bird. Other than that.......Deep Fried wins hands down. Colleen is baking turkey this year. Looking forward to doing a summer party with DF turkey.
Scott

ohh dood i love ham !!! and with pineapple and some lemon, i know it sounds weird but i love it !!!
to bad the husband wanted baked turkey :(

Deep Fried

I have never tried it Maybe this is the year:D

jake65 said:
what do you guys prefer for Thanksgiving turkey dinner, deep frying or traditional baking? And what are you going to do for this years dinner. I plan on deep frying this year:)

Since we are at it, how do you guys marinade your bird? Any recipes? I like to use oyster sause; learned that in Singapore.

How many people that picked baked either never had Deep Fat Fried or simply are healthy? Because DFF is soo delicious, ymm

Back