• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Deep Sea Neo Nano

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

declivis

May The Fish Be With You
hey all just wanted to let ya know we got our neo nano all set-up and looking purty.......

we have 2 for sale and i'll give ya a little price breakdown:

tank/stand/sump
reg. $799.99
SALE $699.99

set-up as ours is*:
tank/stand/sump
eheim 1260 pump
coralife 150w clamp-on fixture
vertex in-80 skimmer
marineland single timer
4' drain tube x2
1" slip/slip bulkhead x3
tlf 3/4" ball valve
3/4" barbed elbow fitting
4' flex tubing
reg. $1749.99
SALE $1499.99
*there is a few plumbing pieces that are still needed

IMG_2083.jpg

IMG_2088.jpg

IMG_2090.jpg

IMG_2095.jpg

Very nice looking tank. The overflows and return definately make it something to talk about.
You'll have to look past the writing all over this one. It is a very nice looking tank otherwise. :razz:

A couple days ago, I saw this tank in person. Its a very nice look-down set-up.

I see from the pictures that a new "please take a number" dispenser has been installed.

g

the take a number system has been here for awhile now (however it seems to gone unnoticed for the most part). any of you that have been here for the sales we've had, knows the importance of that little piece o'plastic.

I just bought one of these and I'm having a hard time with the skimmer fitting in the sump. You guys have a vertex in-80, so I thought I'd get an In-100. It supposedly has the same footprint. Maybe the 100 is a little bigger. Did you have any trouble fitting the skimmer in the sump?

I just bought one of these and I'm having a hard time with the skimmer fitting in the sump. You guys have a vertex in-80, so I thought I'd get an In-100. It supposedly has the same footprint. Maybe the 100 is a little bigger. Did you have any trouble fitting the skimmer in the sump?
yeah fitting the in-80 was chore to say the least, the in-100 has a larger footprint. the in-80 has a 4" diameter cylinder and the in-100 has a 6". so fitting the in-100 probably isn't gonna happen. the in-80 will fit, but man does it need to played with to get it to sit in there. good luck.......

Back