48 KB
  • diablo's tank 004.jpg
    diablo's tank 004.jpg
    45.3 KB
  • diablo's tank 007.jpg
    diablo's tank 007.jpg
    62.3 KB
charlie said:
Really nice!!!!!!!!!! How long have you had it set up?
I have had it set up for about 14-16 months. Still a baby!!!! Thanks I'm glad you all like. Took me long enuf to post pics of it.

Diablo, do your tangs fight (the yellow and the blue hippo)? I ordered a blue hippo this week and told them if they didn't have it to send me a yellow tang because I love them both, but neither one came so I'll try again this week. But do they get along because I've always wanted both, but wasn't sure if they could mix...

Diablo, do your tangs fight (the yellow and the blue hippo)? I ordered a blue hippo this week and told them if they didn't have it to send me a yellow tang because I love them both, but neither one came so I'll try again this week. But do they get along because I've always wanted both, but wasn't sure if they could mix...

i tell you dood, when its not the rocks, it's the computer and now the fishes :lol: :doubt: , but yeah Diablo could you tell us if they fight or not please?

The tangs are peacefull.. I have a about a 5-6" blue tang, 4" yellow tang, 3" naso tang. They all get along fine, but grow fast!!

Thanks diablo...I hope I get peaceful ones that get along like yours, but knowing my luck lately...Never mind(LOL)

krish it will all work out in the end your tank is a infant still!!!!!

you gotta crawl before you can walk!! dont give up!!!

I'm not giving up(LOL) I'll try out the tangs together. What I meant about my luck, was getting things here in the Bahamas... Always some delay. I ordered them both already. Let's see how long it takes...

Back