Dialisys for the reef

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Oh. I was just thinking that the cation/anion comparatively, is cheap to recharge, and there are many different types of anion resins to choose from to target different impurity's. This thread is kinda over my head, but I found it so interesting I just had to ask if something could help. I wish someone else would enter their opinions here to help speed this wonderful idea to fruition.

Oh. I was just thinking that the cation/anion comparatively, is cheap to recharge, and there are many different types of anion resins to choose from to target different impurity's. This thread is kinda over my head, but I found it so interesting I just had to ask if something could help. I wish someone else would enter their opinions here to help speed this wonderful idea to fruition.

Its not really high tech but you have to understand how a membrane functions in order to design a system. I think what I'm running into is why we dont see this sort of thing in the hobby. There is only one maker of these things and I'm beginning to think that some of their claims are a bit off. I'm just lucky enough to have a dad that was a Renal Surgeon once apon a time so information is free and easy to come by.

Don

There is only one maker of these things and I'm beginning to think that some of their claims are a bit off.
what's the name of this maker?
i couldn't see that you mentioned it on the thread before, sorry if i missed it...
and what do you mean that their claims are abit off?
Ritchie

Back