DID AnyONe Else HEAR that??

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Myteemouse

NOTHING
I'm chillin hear in tacoma and heard THREE LOUD BOOMS my buddy in federal way said it sounded right outside his door
As did,,, me it sounded like something hit my roof?!?!?
ANYone know what that was?!?!?!

It just Rocked our house.... I mean..shook us up...John and I both ran outside and saw nothing...It sounded like the same thing as when the Propain tanks exploded in Tacoma

Yeah, FAA reporting sonic booms from F-15s...someone violated the pres airspace. I live in federal way and thought someone ran into my car in the driveway, ran outside and it sounded like a bomb exploded....you could definately feel it in your chest.

Yeah, first one had me running outside, second one was probably the loudest thing I've heard. It was nuts. People were out in the street where I live, looking around trying to figure out what was going on.

Well they broke the sound barrier right round Tacoma then to be heard from Olympia to Seattle.
BRUTALLY loud..
NOW I was on US carrier Lincoln and heard f-18s break the sound barrier 700 feet over the Carrier and I don't remember it being that loud.

Well they broke the sound barrier right round Tacoma then to be heard from Olympia to Seattle.
BRUTALLY loud..
NOW I was on US carrier Lincoln and heard f-18s break the sound barrier 700 feet over the Carrier and I don't remember it being that loud.

For REAL! I have heard MANY sonic booms before and they were loud but nowhere NEAR that loud! I was in the parking lot at work and all of the car alarms were going off and the security came running out of the building...it was nuts! I thought it was the Boeing plant accross the street blowing up! Took the breath right out of my chest!

Yeah, first one had me running outside, second one was probably the loudest thing I've heard. It was nuts. People were out in the street where I live, looking around trying to figure out what was going on.

same here:lol::lol:

""Det. Ed Troyer with the Pierce Co. Sheriff's Dept. says the 911 system is down via landlines in areas of Pierce County due to sonic boom.""""

this sounds fishy

I fealt it up and heard it up in Kirkland....It was only a rumbling noise and I looked outside to see what it was. Didn't know it was sonic boom until logging on to the forum here.

Back