DID AnyONe Else HEAR that??

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

so it was prolly a F-15 Airforce plane..
They are the closest related to the 14 but CANNOT be confused at all.(14 has movable wings)

F16... Air Space Violation by unknown source near Presidents location... Marines over here looked like they were ready to roll somewhere....

heard it here in oly and when I ran outside could hear not see 2 jets moving so at first I assumed it was them then read on the news it was. hadnt heard that in a while but never that loud. they must have been really low. scared the crap out of the kids and me.

Man I freaked. I was looking at the fish tank and was BOOM! My wife said WTF was that!

Two seconds later Steven called to B.S. and he heard BOOM again. I got worried when I realized I was hearing the same thing I was. Im in puyallup and he was in seattle.

Two seconds later Steven called to B.S. and he heard BOOM again. I got worried when I realized I was hearing the same thing I was. Im in puyallup and he was in seattle.

that must be nice,,, a 2 second commute from Puyallup to Seattle.:lol::lol:

2 F15s screaming all the way from Portland to Seattle, on after burners the entire time!! 25 minute flight!! If it'd have been winter, they'd have probably caused avalanches on St. Helens and Reineer...lol.

Actually, the FAA stated that they were able to fly from Portland to cruising speed in Seattle in 7 minutes. Not sure how that math works out...but WOW!

Back