Disaster Has Struck!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks everyone and owe alot of thanks and gratitude to alot of people. John(IAP) I know you did not have to do this and it is rare these days to see people like you wanting to help out simply because you love this hobby and willing to help others.

You will be recommended by me to anyone I hear that is looking for a great acrylic tank.

Thanks again everyone!

Wow, I am glad this has turned out the way it has. An awesome customer service job by IAP, and by all here at RF.

Johnny, I can't wait till you set it up :)

- Elmo

Hi guys,
Johnny, been reading on the forums about your bad luck. Man that sucks.

However reading this thread, restores my faith in our fellow aquarists and people in general. :D Great offers my some pretty decent people. I applaud you all.

Not much I can do from this side of the border, but if there is, let me know. Look forward to seeing it running Johnny. Tell Pat I hope her eyesight is back to normal soon.

I forgot to mention all the other folks that have jumped in and really put thier money where thier mouth is. Its great to see so many stand up folks. I bow to all involved.

Mike

Just got back from a day in the woods and a few toddys. This is pretty awesome folks!!!!! To the person that had tears in their eyes, don't feel alone. IT'S GREAT TO BE IN THE NORTHWEST, ISN'T IT:cool:

All I can say is wow! My hat is off to all involved here!!!
I have been following your tanks progress with bated breath since I too want to join the "cube club" in the future. I just joined PSAS last week and have been on RF only a few weeks, but watching this all unfold here makes me realize what a great forum and club this is!!!! This also reinforces my previous thought that I.A.P. must be who I have my future tank created by!!!

I agree Charlie; it's great to be in the PNW. :) Kudos to everyone involved! And definitely hats off to John at IAP.

Johnny, anyone who's known you for any length of time knows how much your tank means to you. I'm so glad to see that it will be up and running before much longer.

I wish Pat a speedy recovery. We all know how much she means to you, too. :) How is her tank doing?

WOW, gone a weekend & missed it all, Johnny, everyone Awesome, what a wonderful group of people. You see Johnny, what you mean to everyone, they won't let you fail, darn, we will see you up and running sooner or later.

What a great place to be, thanks everyone from the bottom of my heart, & also Happy Mothers day!
Johnny your one lucky guy to have so many good friends!

:eek2: Cheers to everyone!

Its the people that make this board what it is. Many thanks to everyone involved, threads like this let you know I've picked the right board to call my home.

Wow, Awesome :D I was going to mention I will be going to Mt end of June but it looks like it's covered :)
HAving been in a sorta same situation in the past I am not surprised to see this sort of thing happening. The PNW is a wonderful place to live, and there are some awfully swell people here :D
PS, give Pat a Big Ol kiss on the cheek and tell her its from me :)

Hi Everyone!

For all those who have been involved or watching my progress on my new 60 cube tank set-up are well aware of my tank being cracked and of no use.

I was able to talk to John(IAP) builder of my cube tank and he said it will be probably a couple of weeks and he will start on my new cube tank. He will send me a PM when he starts.

So now I have a time frame to work with and hopefully will be working on the stand and canopy for staining and putting the lights in.

So it's going to happen eventually folks and learning more about patience if we can really ever do that.

Hi Johnny, glad everythings workin out for you can not wait to see it up and running.

Sarah xxxxxx

Johnny- If you can get that old tank to Spokane, I'll put a big ugly patch on it, and it could be used as a sump, or a frag tank.

I hate to see tanks sitting dry... :)

Zeph

Thanks everyone for all the support and kudos. It is really going to happen as I keep telling myself that. :D

Zeph---- The person who is delivering my new tank to my door is taking the cracked one back.:)

Back