Disaster Strikes!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Just a quick update, the GARF purple bonsai that chuck tried to save is gone along with the few other nice colonies he also tried to save. I lost three or four of the corals that dean tried to save, but there were several other frags that he was able to save that are doing good. The rock I am baking is starting to kill off the algae and there isn't as much detritus as there was after the first switch. I will keep everyone updated.

Chris

Sorry about your losses Chris. It was kind of Chuck and the others to try and save them for you. Best of luck...

Yeah it was definitly nice of dean and chuck to try and save some of my pieces. I don't know any other hobby that people would be willing to do the same thing in an emergency situation.

Chris

That is true. I have about half of the rock out right now and I actually like the look of it now and it looks like there is actually more space to put frags.

Chris

well dood on the positive note you get to do your aquascaping again and get more corals later :) and i'm sure glad Dean and Chuck were able to save some of your corals.

Back