Dive photos?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

reedman

Hey all,

I have been diving down in the Caribbean twice now (my camera housing flooded on the first dive) but I was hoping others could post some pics of what they have seen. Links to other sites with "natural coral formations" would be great.

I am particularly interested in the florida shallows where one would see ricordea and the like, but I like seeing all of the natural reef pics. I know Rocky Heap has pics as I have seen them, but there must be others.

I like to use these pics to develop my aquascape by trying to mimic the look & feel of a part of the real world.

So come one come all....post those pics and links.

What kind of camera? I may be able to help with the flooding issue I have a ton of pictures from wakatobi I'll post when I'm home

What kind of camera? I may be able to help with the flooding issue I have a ton of pictures from wakatobi I'll post when I'm home
lol....I appreciate the offer, but that camera is long gone. The effect of salt water on electronics is fast and final. Since then I have had a child so I don't dive near as often. If/when I get back into it I will buy a camera designed for underwater or a DSLR case.

Reed, here are diving and snorkeling photos from my recent trip to Hawaii . . . and a videos.

I need a better flash to combat the blue of the depths.

I will be taking my camera next weekend when I dive at Redondo Beach. I will post some pictures if I get anything decent.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/krisfal/collections/72157622987062665/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/krisfal/4235947436/

OOOOOhhhhhh My Home Town! (Redondo)

Break up a sea urchin and the Girabaldi will eat right out of your hand!

Thanks Kris. Nice pics. Isn't it awesome seeing the turtles? Saw a shark down in the Caribbean and it was just awesome.

Here're a couple from off Little Cayman:

2qw28v8.jpg

sg50e1.jpg

Bahamas!
BahamasDiving2005098.jpg

this gotta suck If i could of caught him i would of taken the isopod off of him
BahamasDiving2005097.jpg

can you see him?
BahamasDiving2005089.jpg

How about now?
BahamasDiving2005090.jpg

gothunder3022 those are awesome. Any more? We dove Grand Cayman and it was fantastic.

I should be clear...I didn't shoot these. One of the dive masters gave them to us at the end of our trip. He did an awesome job...Shout out to the Cayman Aggressor IV!!

Here are the only others that show much reef...most of the photos were of us divers:

21l8l6b.jpg

iznujm.jpg

2ur15d5.jpg

2la9cv5.jpg

This guy was cute...
282n81.jpg

2vayyd0.jpg

Let me know if this inspires you to add a Russian destroyer to your aquascape...that would be awesome!
16868hv.jpg

Back