Dive photos?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I should be clear...I didn't shoot these. One of the dive masters gave them to us at the end of our trip. He did an awesome job...Shout out to the Cayman Aggressor IV!!

And I was just about to ask what type of flash you were using, it sure brings out the color!

I am hoping since I cannot afford a better flash unit right now that I can use my dive light to help out my small unit. Oh and that the visibility will be good next Saturday, last time I dove in the sound the visibility was so bad it was hard to keep track of your dive buddy.

And I was just about to ask what type of flash you were using, it sure brings out the color!

I am hoping since I cannot afford a better flash unit right now that I can use my dive light to help out my small unit. Oh and that the visibility will be good next Saturday, last time I dove in the sound the visibility was so bad it was hard to keep track of your dive buddy.

Been there, done that on the visibility front. For what it's worth Kris, I have had really good luck adjusting color on the computer after the fact. Tricky, but can be done. A flash setup really helps, but the cost is soooooo high.

Randy- what AMAZING photos!!!

Were you getting stung by the thimble jellies in that one photo??

Randy- what AMAZING photos!!!

Were you getting stung by the thimble jellies in that one photo??

Thanks I luv taking shoys underwater i think i notice more when i dive with a camera.

I remember jumping in going this is going to be a great shot and them thinking oh oh this is going to hurt!
I was wearing a 3mm full suit and never did feel a sting.
I think i took the shot in the bahamas.

Photos from diving in the Puget Sound today

Can you find the fish in this picture? There is one, well camouflaged!

Cover the eyes of any young children, I think this next shot may be XXX rated :lol:

If you look close there is a shrimp or two in the next shot

http://[img][/img]

Just got back from Maui...thought this shot was really cool:

v2ydu1.jpg

I took it with a Canon point and shoot (SD870IS) in an Ikelite enclosure using the build in flash. Pretty cheap underwater solution for macro shots. I need to do some post processing on my other shots.

Back