Does anybody use a messenger service

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

dpdecaro

I was wondering if anybody use a messanger service such as msn or yahoo. i have msn but i hardly get on it because i dont have anybody to chat with but if i had some fish people to share there stuff with i would probable get on more.

David

I personally use icq. I've tried to add other programs also, but with just over 120 people that I talk to on a regular basis, I finally decided I just needed to stick with one ;). IRC can also suck up quite a bit of my time :lol:. Feel free to pm me if you use icq also and I'll add you :).

Barbie

I use them all... But primarily IRC, you should get on ;) If you want to add me, PM me.

IRC: jetaero - in pretty much every channel you'll go into

AIM, Yahoo, MSN: PM me :D

-Josh-:cool:

Great thread btw!

Last edited:
I'm on msn...aol..as well....mIRC...

msn: [email protected]
aol: cocoworm18 (not on as much)
iRC: Elmo18 usually on RF, RC, RS, etc...

- Ilham

Last edited:
:) I am on Yahoo quite a bit. Thirty3nthird on yahoo. I appreciate talking to friends from here on there..
cheers, Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!!
Ed:)

hello

I am mostly on yahoo or msn. I might get ICQ again but i think i am going to wait til i get my labtop back from my sister. She was only borrowing for a weekend trip a month ago.

yahoo: dpdecaro
msn: [email protected]

Thanks everyone for sharing. I hope i get to chat with some of you soon.

David

Hi dptcecaro. Im sorry about last night. After I 'ok'ed' the addition for the msn, I fell asleep and did not get a chance to reply to your msg.

Best,
Ilham

I don't use Yahoo because it is a huge memory hog. ICQ is an advertisement haven. Everytime I used it in the past year my adware went nuts. No more for me. MSN and live speak program (Skype) for me.

Back