DOODS !!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

spongebob lover

flea whisperer
well after so much waiting and sweating (seriously alot of sweating ) and tears guess what ...............I GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENSE !!! :D:lol:, no more bus, no more bicycle and definetly not more walking miles for me :D:lol: .
I did the test on Friday, i seriously was shaking like never before in my life :lol:, i made only 2 mistakes, but seriously i thought the guy had me driving crazy.

Now please everybody, if you see a Honda Accord gold color and giggleing all over the highway .....THAT'S ME !! so please get out of my way :lol::lol::lol::D

HAHA!!!!!!!!! When I saw the your message in the pm I knew this is what it had to be :lol: Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Glad I drive many many miles away from you in the nicest possible way :lol: Drivers beware!! :p

HAHA!!!!!!!!! When I saw the your message in the pm I knew this is what it had to be :lol: Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Glad I drive many many miles away from you in the nicest possible way :lol: Drivers beware!! :p

:lol: yeah you got lucky otherwise i'd be afraid if i was you :D .

How's Emily? and how's Krish Jr doing ? :)

Here is a rule of driving....the bus will always win against an Accord :badgrin:.

Oh man and here I thought I had the win :/. :D. A kiss from a girl? Well she better be hot and catches me by surprice.....otherwise I ain't letting her. :lol:

Congrats on your accomplishment!!! Most people probably couldn't pass the test that are currently driving! Yikes dood!

Take 'er 'ez!
artguy1

WOW! This one got by me. :(I have the perfect car for you gabs!:badgrin::lol::)

Be safe out there.

Back