Drygoods Order

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

hooked82

I'm just about to put in a drygoods order, most likely from MarineDepot.com. Does anybody need anything? I'm $40 away from free shipping :D

David,

I will help you out of your jam. I will take the Marine Depot Aquarium Refractometer 49.99

Any word on what you need Ken? I plan on doing the order today, hopefully earlier in the day so it has enough time to get processed and sent out for shipment tomorrow. Let me know, thanks.

ken - heard phoenix 14ks are good for HQIs.. never had first hand experience w/ them b/c I've got the single end and they don't come in single end bulbs, but other people seemed to like them.

When will you know Ken? I really need to get a TLF Phosban Reactor ordered, bad phosphate problem. Let me know.

David I will take the 250 Watt 10000K Metal Halide Bulb - XM, Double Ended

Item Code: MB6465 $75

Hey David,
I'm in need of two 36" URI super actinic's. Is there somewhere farther south we can meet if include these on your order?

Rick - I just got an email from MD about 10 minutes ago saying that my order was shipped. I find this amazing as I put my order in at midnight and they open at 7am and this stuff already shipped at 9am. Thats some quick turn around.

No problem at all man, thanks for trying though. I'm sure I'll order enough stuff from them in the future as I really need some new bulbs.

Actually Rick, it looks like I may need to order a new return pump. It probably wouldnt be until early next week. Let me know if that works for you.

Back