Early Warning :) May meeting 5/15, at Kevins - Frag/Equipment Swap

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

estanoche

Lions stalk orcas!
RF Premium Member
Yes, spring cleaning time, and time to visit Kevin's new store in Post Falls.

Our May meeting will be an open frag swap/equipment swap. Everyone is welcome to attend. You can choose to silent auction your swap items, or set up trades before or at the event, you call! It will be a great night to socialize, familiarize yourself with Kevin's new digs, and collect on some great deals.

More to come!

possible we can make the trip to see Kevin new shop and to the meet...and bring bunch of cool frags to share ..:D:D
NateR,,,would you like to join us.

I am coming and bringing a few frags to trade, I posted on the spcdareefs.org but I figure not everyone is on there so I will make a list so people can PM me to claim stuff ahead of time.

1 - RBTA 6" in diameter (only bringing this if someone asks for it ahead of time)
3 - Green torch frags(1-one polyp frag & 2-two polyp frags)

1 - GSP rock (about softball sized completely covered)
1 - Red monti cap frag
1 - Small zoa frag (has a few polyps of Dragon Eyes and few polyps of Bam Bam Orange)

The last three items I am cool with just giving away as they were gifted to me as extras when i purchased corals from folks.

5/8 Things are slowing down at work so I think I can make it to the meeting. Got the email that it is at Kevin's new store. Found the location online. Easy. Pocket Calender beeped reminding me of the meeting. Looking good.

5pm Took longer than planned to wire in a pump this afternoon. Can't go home and get the Vette. I'm partway to Spokane so if I leave from here it will be close. Few back roads, frontage roads, finally on the freeway. Rats, there is construction on I-90. 7:05 isn't too bad. No one's here yet. Maybe the meeting is at 7:30. Nice supper at the restaurant (The Cabin?). 8:00 Store looks nice from the outside. I guess I was the only one who didn't notice that this month's meeting was the THIRD Saturday. Guess I should read the email a little more thoroughly.

5/8 Things are slowing down at work so I think I can make it to the meeting. Got the email that it is at Kevin's new store. Found the location online. Easy. Pocket Calender beeped reminding me of the meeting. Looking good.

5pm Took longer than planned to wire in a pump this afternoon. Can't go home and get the Vette. I'm partway to Spokane so if I leave from here it will be close. Few back roads, frontage roads, finally on the freeway. Rats, there is construction on I-90. 7:05 isn't too bad. No one's here yet. Maybe the meeting is at 7:30. Nice supper at the restaurant (The Cabin?). 8:00 Store looks nice from the outside. I guess I was the only one who didn't notice that this month's meeting was the THIRD Saturday. Guess I should read the email a little more thoroughly.

Eeek!! Well I promise, I will be there along with a few others NEXT saturday lol :) You are so organized you just got there a week early :D

Back