Ebay skimmer

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I would buy it if I needed a skimmer. I have bought blemished cpr overflows before and couldnt tell they had a problem.
What size tank are you going to use it on?

Sounds good, I'd buy it if I needed one! Has excellent feedback, and shipping is reasonable, I'd go for it!

I just ordered two more

I have bought from him in the past, great deal, fast shipping, and the skimmers perform the same. I got two bigger tanks, so I made the upgrade, it is basically two for the price of one!!!!

:D

Thanks for the responses. The seller does have great feedback. This model is rated for 90 gallons and Im sure everyone over rates there skimmers. My tank is a 60 gallon so I think I would be ok. I might have to make a purchase.:D

I just recieved the skimmer(got delayed 1 day by UPS) and the model wasnt the RS5-3 but the ES5-3. Im not sure what the difference is. Everything looks great and I cant see how its blemished. I have 1 question hopefully someone can answer. It didnt come with a air control valve for the venturi.
Does it need one? Anyone know? Thanks in advance.

the new ones ship with an air valve, you dont really need one, but it might be nice to have so you can adjust the amount of air intake.
most venturi's work better having the air throttled back a hair, i've owned a few euroreef skimmers and i've never done it with an asperating pre impellar venturi before,(never saw a need to mess with it) but i imagine they include them now because of some significant increase in performance.

Gato, I am thinking of buying one - does it really come with a manufacturers warranty. Let me know how it works. Thanks

Back