ECO-Aqualizer???

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

pnikiel

I'm fed-up with the Prizm skimmer I bought for a 40 gal Fish-only tank. Piece of trash. Three months now and can't get it adjusted right.

So I searched for a new skimmer and came across this ECO-Aqualizer. Makes some strong claims. Supposed to replace the skimmer altogether. I was wondering if anyone has tried it. Sounds interesting, but my scam-filters are up... After all... I was convinced to buy a Prism. Here's a link.

http://www.ecoaqualizer.com/Free-Trial.htm

What does everyone think?

Never heard of it myself, But hey maybe the next comming, FOr a skimmer it claims increase like Ozone, Who knows till it is tried., But not me. :)

Snake oil salesman. This thing is bogus
7.gif

I put one on my truck and now I get 300 mpg, and hot naked chicks appear in the seat next to me.
IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
I think I am going to get another one for the motorcycle.

I once saw some pictures from someone who had taken one of these apart to see what they're made of. Basically it's a PVC pipe with some cheap magnets inside... to what end, nobody knows.

Whatever you do, don't buy it!

No I got it routed straight back into the intake. Zero emissions. I got a kit, 19.95$
It might be that ether air freshiner I got the other day though. LOL

i used to use mod x 225 for 4years for the sps tank at the restaurant,,did not harm my tank,but really good question what it did to my tank,,you guy saw what my tank at the restaurant looks like color and grow,,,maybe i'm just lucky:confused:

Last edited:
Informative and entertaining!

Thanks everyone. I just ordered an Aqua C hang-on skimmer. Figured I should just spend the cash.

Back