ecoaqualizer - fact or fiction?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

the <reef space news > said
that all aquariums in Mars have ecoaqualiser :idea::D

I think we had a member showcased in April a couple of years ago that used one of those on his tank. His tank was out of this world, and if I remember right, he kept his use of the ecoaqualizer a secret. He was afraid there would be too many people copying his set-up: "April 1st" Member Showcase

When you consider miracle products in the pet trade (in the USA), keep in mind that there is no governmental organization for the pet trade (like the Food & Drug Administration for the drug trade) that keeps people/corporations honest. You can make any claim about your product that you want to, and no one will call you on your claim...

I know of one individual who, twenty years ago, elected to go into the pet business because it was the least regulated business he could find. He made a pretty good run of it...

And, remember that anyone who "invests" in a miracle product has a vested interest in claiming that it works - otherwise they'd have to admit to being dopes for buying it in the first place.

Caveat emptor,
Bob

Back