email notifications again

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mfinn

Surgeonfish
I know this subject has been talked about on many different occasions, but it still seems to be a problem.

I thought I had a work around, but using a gmail account and it worked for a while.
But that stopped working a couple months ago.
The gmail account still forwards other emails to my Comcast account, but none from Reef Frontiers.

I've seen other people mention it here that the email notifications aren't going through.
Is anyone still getting them?

come to think of it, I didnt get one earlier either. I've been getting them up until yesterday I think.

Oops I don't use gmail. So My opinion doesn't count :)

Last winter after not getting notifications for months using my long time Comcast email address, it was recommended that I try a gmail account. Then from gmail set it up so it forwards the emails from here, back to my Comcast account.
It worked for a few months, then stopped.

Why doesn't it just work? Why should I have to set up additional email accounts to be notified? Very frustrated with Reef Frontiers and have been for quite some time and that's why I don't post very often.

Still running test, the email server is down, not sure what happened but FYI I'm working on it.

Yea I think I found the issue, working on cleaning it up right now. Then It should be back to normal.
I'll be glad when that happens.
But I've noticed another issue.
RF seems to really be slow that last few days.
Have to wait 3-4 seconds for the site to load.

Yes The test and scanning I'm doing will cause that, sorry but I'm still working on the issue.
:confused:

I'll be glad when that happens.
But I've noticed another issue.
RF seems to really be slow that last few days.
Have to wait 3-4 seconds for the site to load.

Back