ERC???

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

SeaMonster

Is there such a thing as "Eastside Reef Club"? anyone interested in starting one? I know theres one in the south sound? which is $$$$ away from me.

I know no one who's into this hobby and I would like to have some new friends over who can check out my tank and share some advise. and if you know jack about this hobby, I may be able to give YOU some advise :D

i would love to come check out your tank sometime and there are people in your area as well that im sure would do the same

you could also do a tank thread showing your system with various pictures and look for feed back that way as well. i will be doing this shortly myself

that is sweet and i cant wait to see it in person. i have the perfect spot in my house for a project like that

i think i would atempt an 8 foot long ply wood tank my tank is in the wall as well so i only need one viewing panel. im not sure on all the dimensions yet and this will take place a few years away since my tank is so young and it still has plenty of room for growth

Hey, we are all part of Puget Sound Aquraium Society. I live in Seattle and work on East side. I will come check out your club.

There're other members from East side too.

We bring speakers to the area on multiple reefing topics, keep DIY workshop, keep events like fragswap.

The club also provides annual membership which gets you discount @ our LFS. More can be read on http://thepsas.org

OK thats a bit too hardcore for me. ERC is an easy going, beginner friendly, just a bunch of friends with a hobby in common type of thing :)

OK thats a bit too hardcore for me. ERC is an easy going, beginner friendly, just a bunch of friends with a hobby in common type of thing :)
That's exactly how the PSAS started many years ago. I got involved when it was less than 50 people and beer was a part of every meeting. I'm close to you too and would welcome the chance to get together in the north end to drink beer, talk reefs and put finger prints on the display glass.

Thanks reedman. so we now have 3 people :D

Id like to potentially carpool with Reedman if you'll let me come along. I swear, once you get to know me, Im a pretty nice guy.;) Aslo, Id love to check out your DIY plywood tank. Looks like a very nice built in BTW.

Back