• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

F/S SPS Tricolor acro colony

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

IPisces

F/S SPS Tricolor acro colony

I've been contemplating the direction I want to go with this tank. I keep leaning towards euphyllias and zoas. I have a large leather that my clowns are hosting and I think it is the reason I am having difficulty keeping SPS. I cant take the leather away from my clowns. I have thought about it numerous times, but cant do it. So this brings me to the decision that I am going to let go of all sps that I have.

So this colony is 4-5" in diameter. There are a few tips that need trimming. but it is a really pretty colony. $125 SOLD

I also have a few smaller pieces
3rd pic
the larger frag on the right SOLD and in the back STILL AVAIALBE is $40
one in front left is medium $25 SOLD

4th pic
large frag in the back on the righ still available. same piece as the on in the back of pic 3 $40
All 4 on the far left small ones $15 ea

I will not ship these. I do work in North seattel and can meet before or after work between fremont and edmonds.

Other SPS will be posted seperately.

List Date: 4/20/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: F/S SPS Tricolor acro colony
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Mobile friendly version: F/S SPS Tricolor acro colony

Last edited:
Pieces still for sale? I'm interested in a few like the large tricolor, lobo, sun, and green acro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes those are all still available.
well the two front ones in the 3rd pic are sold.
the larger one in the back right of the 4th pic is still available

What other SPS do you have? I'm looking for a red planet and some other SPS corals.

I'll take the 15$ one pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi laurie do you still have any green polyp toadstool frag available? I will be in seattle area from Monday to tuesday

yes i can't send pm...i will call you tomorrow morning. $20 frag if that's ok...no need to attach to any rock. I will pick it up on tuesday after 11 am. I can swing by near your workplace to pick it up.

yes i can't send pm...i will call you tomorrow morning. $20 frag if that's ok...no need to attach to any rock. I will pick it up on tuesday after 11 am. I can swing by near your workplace to pick it up.

Sounds good, I will have a nice size piece for you. I will pm you my address.

Back