Facebook

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Krish

RF STAFF
So how many reefers out there are on facebook? I've been singed up on there for just about a year now (if that) and so far, Scooty (scooterman), Chris (Chris&barb) and Jason (Sherman) are signed up on there from RF. Just curious how many others use facebook as well :)

Haha! I had myspace and facebook was so much better IMO that I shut down my myspace account (LOL). I found that more people I knew who I hadn't seen or talked to in years were on facebook so facebook it is for me :)

I'm on Facebook

I've only been on it a short while. I was fiddling around with it trying to figure it out and pretty much knew how to do most things. Then 4 or 5 days after I joined, I logged on and EVERYTHING WAS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH

So I said, oh well, I figured it out before, I'll figure it out again. Then almost immediately people were poking me, super-poking me, kidnapping me, challenging me to contests, giving me pieces of flair, throwing snowballs at me, etc. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH. What on earth is going on?

I'm real basic. I just like to talk with my friends and see pictures and stuff.

applications are the cancer that is killing facebook IMO

I'm on Facebook

I've only been on it a short while. I was fiddling around with it trying to figure it out and pretty much knew how to do most things. Then 4 or 5 days after I joined, I logged on and EVERYTHING WAS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH

So I said, oh well, I figured it out before, I'll figure it out again. Then almost immediately people were poking me, super-poking me, kidnapping me, challenging me to contests, giving me pieces of flair, throwing snowballs at me, etc. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH. What on earth is going on?

I'm real basic. I just like to talk with my friends and see pictures and stuff.

I'm in need of setting up on it, I just signed up with basic info for now but would like to get more use out of it! SO that is another thing on my list to do! :D

I have a hard enough time with this site and the PSAS site. Another will just send my brain in to self destruct.LOL

i'm not ....i guess i'm not part of the hip club :( :p .
so what do you do with that thing :p :lol: ....sorry i got 2 kids and 1 crazy dog :p plus i'm not to good with computers more than the basics :p .

Curt if you got pics like Willie's avatar ( Tike) then maybe that's why they're sort of poking you :lol: and challenging you to contests :lol:......by the i'm just joking :) :D

i'm not ....i guess i'm not part of the hip club :( :p .
so what do you do with that thing :p :lol: ....sorry i got 2 kids and 1 crazy dog :p plus i'm not to good with computers more than the basics :p .

Curt if you got pics like Willie's avatar ( Tike) then maybe that's why they're sort of poking you :lol: and challenging you to contests :lol:......by the i'm just joking :) :D

MY AVATAR IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :badgrin::lol:

Willie...I clicked on the link and went to add you, but I don't recognize that name there so I figured you must have posted the wrong link :lol:

Last edited:
Back