• A. perideraion (Pink Skunk Clown)

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • A. sandaracinos (Orange Skunk Clown)

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Other (add below)

Votes: 17 8.1%

• Total voters

NaH2O

What is your favorite species of clownfish/anemonefish? Also, if you like a specific color variety, please note what that is (i.e. Black ocellaris, Gold vs. White striped maroon).

Well I have the orange occ, but she was in with 2 black occ that had a sucide pact and went down the overflow. Kevin Po hooked my up with stuff to fix it. I havent got brave enough to add new ones back yet. I think the black and orange is awesome. You already knew that though huh? LOL Steve

Gold striped Marron Clown for me. Can be bullies (especially the female), but I love the color and body shape. Second favorite is the Ocellaris Clown.
Tom

My vote went to the Gold stripe Maroons.. I fell in love with my pair the moment I saw them..

rose.jpg

rose2.jpg

True Percs are my follow-up fav. Such nice manners and good lookers :)

Premnas biaculeatus , the Gold-band variety.

Now as all clowns are concerned, I like the Amphiprion seychelles and Amphiprion mcculochi.

- Elmo :)

Oh man - chuck you have me stumped! I fell in love with the Black Onyx True Percula. *sigh* Maybe someday.....

I chose other. I have 2 favorites, both of which are equally hard to get. Very costly as well.

Amphiprion latezonatus – Wide band Clownfish
Amphiprionlatezonatus.jpg

Amphiprion chrysogaster - Mauritian Clownfish
Amphiprionchrysogaster.jpg

I know this does not help you much to sanswer the question that prompted you to put the pool, but those 2 are to die for. Ont he other hand, I ahve a very nice pair of saddle back clowns that I could never get rid of. Male has turned very dark, bt the female has a lot of orange all over her and it is extremely nice I think. Love those 2 and are not 1/10th as hostile as the A. sebae and clarkii I also have.

WOW! Alberto - those are gorgeous! I love the A. latezonatus

well i have a female and a male they are true percula and i love them very much :) .
whenever i'm front of the tank the female tries to get my attention by swimming in front of me and when i change the water of the tank she swims around my hand like she didn't care .

Well, my favorites are the pair I have, which are orange occelaris if I remember right. I'd like to have a pair of blacks, too, if I was sure they would all get along. :)

NaH2O said:
I fell in love with the Black Onyx True Percula. *sigh* Maybe someday.....

Well.....that someday was today!!! Found some captive bred (I did get one misbar to ease the differentiation between the two, since I know they will have names soon....my 3 year old is already coming up with some). This pic is right after acclimation:

Back