• A. perideraion (Pink Skunk Clown)

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • A. sandaracinos (Orange Skunk Clown)

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Other (add below)

Votes: 17 8.1%

• Total voters
NaH2O said:
Well.....that someday was today!!! Found some captive bred (I did get one misbar to ease the differentiation between the two, since I know they will have names soon....my 3 year old is already coming up with some). This pic is right after acclimation:

I just got me a baby perc and a new bubletip anemone and am crossing my fingers that the female perc I've got doesn't decide to kill the baby...

Even though I have 7 different species of clownfish my favorite is the maroon clownfish cause they really add personality to the tank!!!!!

My favorite are maroons, because of their personality (also I think they are beautiful), but onyx true percs and pink skunk clowns come in as a close second (and third) :)

If I had another tank.......I would want it to have only a pair of maroon clowns and their anemone(s).

Gold striped Marron Clown for me. Can be bullies (especially the female), but I love the color and body shape. Second favorite is the Ocellaris Clown.
Tom

Love the Gold striped, had one for a while, had to take 2 ocellaris from my bro when he quit and those little buggers ganged up and killed it! been stuck with the pair ever since!

Back