favorite coral in your tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Wish I could answer you Apprentice but the one thing I am really bad at is the names for the different corals. And that one is one of the first I got.

It was about an inch long when I first introduced to tank and now about 4". That's in about 3 months time. I must have done something right.

I have been slowly writing done the names of the ones I add btu that one I can never remember what it's called. Maybe Charlie can chime in here, I got it from him.

Duane

new favorite

Couldn't help myself :) :) :)

Thanks Kevinpo for my new favorite coral. I couldn't believe how beautiful it actually was once I put in my tank. It fits well and complements the entire system :eek: :eek:

Last edited:
Tough question that as it changes very often. This week, my hawkfish and I are kinda fond of my ORA Tort.

64 you constantlt change. I remember when you got your echinapora mammiformis and that was your favorite. I thought I was the only person in the area that had it until I saw a small colony in mojo's tank last week. I had an Ora tort but lost it in my last move.

bradreef said:
64 you constantlt change. I remember when you got your echinapora mammiformis and that was your favorite. I thought I was the only person in the area that had it until I saw a small colony in mojo's tank last week. I had an Ora tort but lost it in my last move.

Yeah, guess I'm just fickle like that. Check with me in a few days and I'm sure it'll be something else :). Still like the 'Mammajamma' a bunch though. Hasn't grown much but has a vicious set of sweepers on it.

Sorry to hear about your Tort.

ya I think it was the second or third one that died on me. The only coral I lost in the move.

i cant decide, it isnt easy to find a favorite :)

this was a little frag i got from Dr mac a few months ago, not the best pic, but i am really starting to like the color since it has started to grow

newpicsmantis104.jpg

i have always like this since i got it, was only $50 and it was the size of a baseball

newpicsmantis037.jpg

here is a poor atempt at an actinic shot that i took a few weeks ago just before i moved it, the first shot was after i moved it
newpicsMarch505004Small.jpg

Jay

i do think u all have good taste. i think i love them all . nice job reefers!!!
well i think this is my fav. just let me know if u want to trade. lol ;)

Attachments

• Blue acro 1  .1.JPG
    Blue acro 1 .1.JPG
    40.5 KB
Kind of hard ... but I think these are my Favs Right Now.

Not to sure what the blue one is ... but it grows like a weed.

Enjoy

Back