Feb. Meeting

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

kevinpo

Expert
Brent is looking for someone to host the Febuary meeting on Sat. Feb. 17th. Please contact Brent if you are willing to host the meeting or know someone who is. Typically 10-15 people attend and they last about 2 hours.
Here is Brent's email:
[email protected]

Regards,
Kevin

can't host yet since we're not members...but tagging along to see where it's going to be so hopefully we can attend.:razz: :D

Meetings are open to everyone and free. Just show up for the meetings. The format is flexible but usually goes something like this:

7- 7:20 socializing introductions.
7:20 - 7:50 Host describes tank, equipment, livestock, and answers questions about it.
7:45 - 8:15 Talk on specific topic. Lighting, skimmers, flow, nutrient control, etc.
8:15 - 8:45 socializing, frag/equipment trading/selling, general questions.

Regards,
Kevin

Hope to see you there. I'm going to try and bring a few frags of some softies and maybe an LPS or 2. Wish I had SPS to bring as that's what I'm looking for...lol. Unfortunately, I only have very small frags of SPS at the moment. I plan on bringing a couple Toadstools for the Fragging "seminar," some branches that have fallen off my Kenya Tree lately and are laying around on the bottom of the tank...lol and hopefully a frag consisting of 2 or 3 Candy Cane coral heads.

Yes that was an awesome meeting! Great tank Brian, and awesome presentation Tracy! It was great meeting everyone and I cant wait 'till next meeting!!

Back