February 18th Meeting

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Please do come down. We welcome all kinds...but especially folks from Canada...land of hockey!

Cheesecake factory .......
0809.gif

Often dreamt of, never been there. Same with the Jellybean place. Maybe Rich knows where they are ;)

Often dreamt of, never been there. Same with the Jellybean place. Maybe Rich knows where they are

you have never been to the cheese cake factory :shock: , the first time i was there it felt like heaven:D ... don't ask me how many slices i ate :oops: .

About the jellybeans, It's not a jellybean place, but there's this mall called Metro town, and in their cinema they used to sell some of the greatest of all greatest jellybeans... seriously, i remember i'd go there after work ... just to get a few bags for the week and more since it was closed to where i used to live :D .
their jellybeans are out of this world :) .... ohh and the gelato place in downtown :rolleyes: ... now THAT was some awesome and tasty very tasty ice cream.
and there's another gelato place where they have about 21 flavors (or may be more) and you just walk in and they give you a test of each one *drooling* ohh Canada :rolleyes: sometimes i miss you .

spongebob lover said:
you have never been to the cheese cake factory :shock: , the first time i was there it felt like heaven:D ... don't ask me how many slices i ate :oops: .

About the jellybeans, It's not a jellybean place, but there's this mall called Metro town, and in their cinema they used to sell some of the greatest of all greatest jellybeans... seriously, i remember i'd go there after work ... just to get a few bags for the week and more since it was closed to where i used to live :D .
their jellybeans are out of this world :) .... ohh and the gelato place in downtown :rolleyes: ... now THAT was some awesome and tasty very tasty ice cream.
and there's another gelato place where they have about 21 flavors (or may be more) and you just walk in and they give you a test of each one *drooling* ohh Canada :rolleyes: sometimes i miss you .

You just come up here to eat don't you? :p

Ahhhh yes I do know where the cheese cake factory is in Langley, only problem is if we stop there on the way down I'm pretty sure we will both be too full to make the drive :D

As for the jellybeans, are they the ones in the red/white packages I think they sell them at my local video store ;)

I'm really looking forward to this meet, Bob really knows his stuff:exclaim:

Oh is that $25 membership at par by any chance :D ;)

The more the merrier!! If you haven't joined yet for this year you can do it at the meeting!!

If you aren't on our evite list please PM me your email address so you get the schedule of the day's activities. We are planning a tank tour and meeting at Tamarind Thai in Redmond prior to the meeting.

COlleen

ProPs said:
can i tag along??? =o)
i've got no snow to bring down with me though
Props,
If you come down will you bring some goodies please? This should be a awesome time, Next Saturday, Yeah!!!
Ed:)

Looks like I got my kitchen pass so I'm going to come along on the tank tour. Tacoma is a bit of a drive but it will be good to meet you all and pick your brains for ideas (I'm in the process of designing my 240 gallon system). The more tanks I can see, the more I can learn...

ooops I'm sorry... been trying to make sure everyone got added. Will take care of that tonight

anyone else? You should have received two; one for the meeting and the second one for the tank tour and social before the meeting.

Back