February Meeting

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Guy and I were both planning on being there but he has to work so I will be solo. I'm thinking I will bring some kind of dessert and a bottle of wine.

I'll see you at around 3 or shortly thereafter. I have brownies in the oven and if they turn out good then I will bring them. :)
Charlie, I don't think you should be sorry. It will be a great meeting.

Sounds like it's going to be a great spread to graze on - some of the stuff I have is optional, or I can cut back on amounts. If you really want a doggie bag, Charlie, I can fix you up with one. :) Just be sure to come hungry! Looking forward to having everyone. If anyone needs directions, send me a private message. I will also have a warm water bucket set up for anyone that wants to float frags. Sounds like a couple of people plan on bringing some stuff.

See you tomorrow!

Sounds like it's going to be a great spread to graze on - some of the stuff I have is optional, or I can cut back on amounts. If you really want a doggie bag, Charlie, I can fix you up with one. :) Just be sure to come hungry! Looking forward to having everyone. If anyone needs directions, send me a private message. I will also have a warm water bucket set up for anyone that wants to float frags. Sounds like a couple of people plan on bringing some stuff.

See you tomorrow!

Kim, thanks for providing the bucket, I am gonna bring a frag of A. Loripes, A. Tenuis, and about 3 frags of the Garf Bonsai. Rob, if you read this, I am gonna bring a couple of the LPS frags down that you wanted, so be prepared to take something more home than leftovers. Does anyone want any Frogspawn?????

Thanks Kim for hosting another great meeting. I hope everyone made it home okay after all that good......food! I missed out on the previous post and didn't know there were frags up for the sharing. Darn it! Maybe next time. Looking forward to seeing Rob's tank next month. :) Great to see everyone.

thanks Kim. i enjoyed seeing your tank. another good meeting and great food.

PS- thanks to Charlie for the LPS. everything is put up for the night and i'll start looking for where i'm going to place things tomorrow. :)

Made it home, damn it is windy and nasty outside. You are welcome Rob, there is some definite fragging material there if I ever wanted a little chunk back.

Thanx everybody that showed, great food and some interesting conversation to be sure.

Kim, your tank is lookin really good, but I agree with Mark, you need a bigger tank:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
Thanx for the great grazing:):)

Vicki, did ya make it home OK??????

Whatchoo talkin' bout Charlie? Hunter and I drove up the North Fork today and did some cross country skiing in the sunshine. It was a gorgeous day!
No word from Vicki yet?
Thanks again Kim. Looking forward to seeing all of Charlie's great shots!

Just heard from Vicki, she is alive and well. I am gonna need some help from Kim to get the pics processed, for some stupid reason I cannot figure the RAW function out on Elements 7????? I was talkin about last nite Cynthia, the wind was blowin about 30mph at Mikes Conoco last nite when I stopped to get gas.

Back