Febuary Club meeting will be in Finly Saturday, Febuary 19th.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
I am just double checking to make sure everyone knows that our meeting in Tri-Cities will be this Saturday @ 7pm. Les has been working like a mad man building stuff. I can hardly wait to see what he has built. If you need directions to this meeting you can call me or follow me out there Saturday.
Please send me a email so I plan and give you my cell phone number.
I will bring a box of goodies out that Rick wants to get rid of, I will also bring Mysis out to sell. I hear people wanting to buy this, but no one has followed through.
Ed :)

[email protected]

It was nice to see you guys last night. It was also nice to talk about PNWMAC together and plan on talking about it at future meetings. I took some pictures and I am sure Zul did also. I have never seen a tort given away at a Meeting, It happened last night, it was no skimpy half incher, It was probably a good inch and half.
Thanks Les for hosting, and showing off the difference in flows with your big tank.(look at my test Tank, :shock: ). He will have it in the wall really soon.
Les also gave away a over the back prefilter. We had a good turn out, inbetween 25-30 people. I am still looking for a few regs, they must of had family plans. Nice to meet for first time Ron, Nachos family, and see Angels family again too. I was sick earlier in the day. I am pretty sure when you have a lot of smiling faces around you, you can not help but feel better. I think we are going to need a larger building to host meetings, I think Les's shop was pretty full even. Good people, good finger food, drinks, frag trading and given away(Man, oh man, tort given away), macro algae given away, learning about hobby and answering questions as a group, I love it. I am very proud to be associated with all of you. :)
I hope everyone made it home safely...
Thanks for the good time,
PS..Next Meeting will be in Richland Washington, Rico will be showing more new addictions to his new tank(tort, lucky dog), and I am sure some oteher goodies. :) Rick, talked about teaching people about computerized toys :shock: for your tank(X10, and etc.) for March Meeting. I look forward to seeing you there. :)

Thanks everyone another incredibly good time. Thanks Jeff again for bringing me the frags from Portland. You are the man.

Last edited:
Thanks Zoomaster,
Your a computer wizard and drafting expert, You are always willing to help people. Heck, You are just one smart cool Dude.
Take care,

Last edited:
Back