Feedback on this Sump?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

pufferdady

I was wondering if anybody here has had any experience with the company that makes this sump? Or heard anything about these sumps. I'm looking for a sump with a built in fuge. So far, this is one of the only ones I've found with a design that I like but, I can only find the one pic and not alot of feedback. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!

http://www.finsdepot.com/product/New-267052727-0

P

Have Kevin @ Aquatic Dreams quote you out a sump from Clear Fabrications. Just tell him what you are looking for, and how big, and go from there.

Jason

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I know it was a bit expensive, I just like the way the refugium is set up. Seems like the cheaper ones have a " higher flow" ref. I want it to be a bit more regulated on how fast water flows though it. I'm in no hurry though so I'll keep an eye out for something else. Some day I may build my own on another tank but right now I lack the tools to do it right. At least to where I wouldn't worry about leaks.

I like the red top thats hot, and the fuge with its own source me like too

price is not bad free shipping!

ARSA

Have Kevin @ Aquatic Dreams quote you out a sump from Clear Fabrications. Just tell him what you are looking for, and how big, and go from there.

Jason

+
Jason built mine 3 years ago. Can't go wrong with quality workmanship.:D

Back