Feeding Time video

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks :) I've had the larger CBB for 1 yr 8 mo and the smaller one about 3 mo? They get along well. I feed them homemade mush (shrimp, salmon, clams, red tuna, cyclopeeze and scallops) as well as fresh clams on the halfshell.

Ohgee: Yes, they are breeders. They spawn every 10-14 days. In the video you can barely see the male tending to the eggs underneath the RBTA. He is a VERY devoted daddy :D I've had the pair for over 5 yrs. The female is very large now.

That is very cool Doni ... I too like seeing the two copperbands together and the best part is they are going after the food with a charge .... I like to see that :) Nice job.

Sweet video! I was curious if you are happy with the RemoraPro for a 90gal? I have a 90gal and am lookin for a skimmer for it, would you rec the Rem?

Thanks Chuck :)

Jiddy, I am very happy with my Remora-Pro. I recently upgraded the pump from the mag 3 to a mag 7 and am VERY happy with it. Some people say it's an overkill, but the Remora's skimmer cup is so easily adjusted, I could 'tune it down' if i wanted to.... but I won't... I like to run my skimmer 'wet'. I didn't want an 'in-sump' skimmer because I use the sump for a refugium and need all the room I can get. I don't have a video of it in operation... If you really want a video of it running, I can make a short one and E-mail it to you... just PM me.

Doni - that was cool. I couldn't see it on my iMac, but broke out the hubby's laptop and watched. Thanks for posting!

Back