Field trip

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

H

holdendaniel

I went to the zoo for the first time in my 21 years on this earth this last month.....getting to the point i went to the point defiance zoo. when i was in the aqaurium itself i was talking with a worker there and she told me the zoo has a coral farm behind the scenes of the zoo. she told me that sometimes they have little seminars on the innerworks of the aqaurium. i think it would be cool to get to see the guts of the operation of the big tanks(skimmers.plumbing, the whole shabang) maybe the zoo, the seattle aqaurium? i think we should beable to get alot of people who would want to c that?

what you think?

well of course they have a great behind the scene, I was there a few months ago not totally impressed but I would love to geta look at what is behind the doors. Much more interesting I'd totally go!

i can just imagine its goota be big time sh*t thats alot of water and fish.. does this thread not go on main page RF page

We had someone last year that did that exact thing.She worked at the zoo and taught pictures of ever thing,but i cant find the thread.

Back